A content management system (CMS) is a bundled or stand-alone web platform to create, deploy, manage and store content for a website. Web content includes text and embedded graphics, photos, video, audio, and other applications (plugins) that display content or interact with the user.
We strongly recommend our CMS services to clients, who, upon completion of their project, want to have control over content, navigation, blogging, graphics and media as well as document management.
We specialize in WordPress CMS Websites
WordPress is a free and open-source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. Its main components are a plugin architecture and a template system.
Using a CMS has several advantages
- It accelerates the web design phase of any given website project.
- It comes prepackaged with the latest Internet technologies, which allow it to mesh perfectly with a client’s long-term vision.
- It integrates layout, logos, and custom graphics seamlessly into a single digital platform.
- It is easy to maintain without sacrificing quality.
- It does not require any technical knowledge in terms of website development.
- It is responsive and looks great regardless of whether users view it on a computer, tablet, or mobile device.