Website development is the actual process of web page production. It consists of coding and testing each web page for which the design has been approved by the client.
Our main goal when developing web pages is to make sure they adhere to the latest web standards while reflecting the client’s vision.
We build web pages using software such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe ColdFusion Builder, and MS Visual Studio.
We provide each client with a test site where they can track our progress and provide feedback and corrections.
Testing and Debugging
During the programming stage as well as upon completion of web page production, we test each page and ask the client to do the same.
Testing and debugging entails:
- Making sure interactive elements (forms, shopping carts) are working properly
- Making sure implemented functionalities are producing the desired output
- Reporting and fixing coding errors
- Reporting and fixing broken links
- Reporting and fixing browser display issues to make sure the website looks identical in all modern web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari
Depending on the complexity of the project, some clients require training for their employees who will be using the system on a daily basis.
The most common scenario for training is when we build or set up a content management system for the client. The users of such systems need to learn how to set up, modify, and delete information, as well as manage the day-to-day tasks, reporting, and maintenance required by the system.
At this point in time, we consider the project to be complete and offer the client additional services to make their website more marketable.
No one can expect to receive countless numbers of visitors to their website from day one. You can build it, but they will not come if they don’t know you exist!
We strongly recommend and urge new clients to take full advantage of our online marketing services.